The Merced Campus is a direct extension of Fresno Pacific University's main campus. The campus offers classes in Early Childhood Development, Business Administration, and Liberal Arts. Courses are offered either in the evening or fully online and are taught by experienced faculty.
Need a space to host a meeting, workshop or luncheon? Fresno Pacific University’s regional campuses have clean, well-equipped rooms for rent.
- Accelerated bachelor's degree completion programs
- Graduate programs
- Evening courses
- Experienced faculty
- Quality and personal service in a professional environment
- Classrooms equipped with the latest in technology
- The campus is a full-service campus with access to:
- Program advising
- Student financial services
- Internet access
- "Smart" classrooms with multi-media equipment
- Computer lab for in-class learning activities
- Electronic library
Locations and Directions
The Merced Campus is located off Highway 99 and "G" Street in the El Portal Plaza. The classrooms are equipped with the latest in technology and set up in a way that encourages an open and interactive atmosphere.